INSULATED AERIAL ACCESS PLATFORMS
NAFFCO offers a wide range of Aerial Access Platforms for Line Maintenance, from 9m to 65m working heights. NAFFCO partners with world renowned partners to bring in the best in class technology as per ANSI Standards and manufactured in Dubai, UAE. These platforms fall under different categories like articulated non-over center, articulated over center, Telescopic and Articulates Telescopic Aerial platforms.
Our platforms meet ANSI Standards and are CE approved and are known as reliable, high quality products with low maintenance costs.
MAIN FEATURES OF AERIAL ACCESS PLATFORMS
- Achieves a redundant measure of security via the Dual Retention System on all cylinders and boom pins.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the use of non-lube bearings at all pivots.
- Boom play/maintenance time kept to a minimum with the fiberglass boom’s infinitely adjustable slide pads.
- Lubrication is simplified by having single grease fitting on the rotation bearing.
- Rust and corrosion protection is at its utmost because all components are painted prior to assembly.
- Operators can quickly and positively verify bolt torque by visually inspecting the torque seal markings.
- Machined rotation bearing mounted surfaces.
- Inside surfaces of each boom are pre-painted prior to assembly.
- Filament wound fiberglass booms.
- No mandatory rebuild periods required, aiding in reduced down times/lower overall maintenance costs.
- Multiple chassis options as per the lifting platform requirement.
- Easy access to maintenance and repairs.